Post new topic   Reply to topic    Keepers of the Circle Forum Index -> Welcome & General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wyborn Cathmor
Keeper of Wood

re: New in Town

Well met Keepers,

Some of you have seen my wife (Musetta Cathmor), my son (Amedis Lightbringer) and I out and about in the pass of late. I just wanted to formally extend our thanks to you all for having us. My son has long heard the tales of MMO's past like Star Wars: Galaxies and Shadowbane where true communities existed and thrived and has longed to experience the same. World of Warcraft is not that game nor was Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic or any other MMO out there right now.

He is already enjoying his time spent in Pathfinder more than WoW or SWTOR and the game is not even in a polished state yet. With the large feel to the world due to actually having to walk places, reliance on the community for arms and armor, as well as the necessity to protect one another I believe he may finally get to experience that environment that he has heard us speak fondly of.

As for my wife, she has not truly played an MMO since Star Wars: Galaxies. She has dabbled here and there but never felt engaged the way she did in that game. I am hopeful that will change with Pathfinder as I believe, as I have said, that community will be a key aspect to the game. 

We hope to make our selves at home in Keeper's Pass and help grow the community that we have been introduced into. We look forward to getting to know you all. 

Sincerly,

Wyborn Cathmor

Erian El'ranelen
Inactive Member

re: New in Town

Welcome to you all! You've certainly jumped right in on involvement, and your enthusiasm an assistance is heartily appreciated! I personally think the Keepers have one of the best communities going in PFO right now, due in part to our focus on diversity in personal goals but unity in overall purpose. And adding new folks just makes it that much better!

Useful links:
Cheatle's Master Guide List
Pathfinder Online Wiki
PFO HQ (Unofficial)
PFO Atlas and The PFO Map (Both Unofficial)
The Goblinary - a Pathfinder Online database
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Keepers of the Circle Forum Index -> Welcome & General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: