Post new topic   Reply to topic    Keepers of the Circle Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Casvelyn
Representative

re: BHA Commerce

Greetings!

With your kind permission I wish to dialogue with your craftsman or their appropriate representatives in regards to the acquisition of fine clothing for those of mage-ly occupations. 

I am not certain of the protocol for such discussions, but you may reach me via PM (I think) provided that I've correctly created an account.

I am also available in PFO as Casevelyn.

Best to all,

Cas

Edam Neadenil
Guardian of Light

Hi Cas,

We have two tailors one T3 and one at T2 but both are run by Kazil so she will be the main point of contact.

On an unrelated matter we acquired a single T3 recipe off from you guys via Fiery some time ago and still need to pay for it. 

Kaziil
Guardian of Iron

How to trade in KP

Added instructions on how to use our trade sheets for other settlements as well as our own. Have a look on the receipe wanted status there is a place whre if you have any to trade you can add them. Any issues just email me :)

Thank you both very kindly for your help and instruction. 

Edam Neadenil
Guardian of Light

Hi Cas, no problems.

Note if people supply mats we would normally deduct the current buy price of those mats from the current sell price (less AH costs saved ) of the item.  If you want to pay in all mats it just needs the total buy price of the mats supplied to equal the sell price of the items.

( this is far simpler than working out 10% for the refiners plus refiner queue time plus 10% for the crafter plus crafter queue time plus some variable factor for demand )

The tricky bit is finding valid and current prices.

As an alternative Kazil would probably consider a trade for other mats she is short of such as Black.

Casvelyn
Representative

Hi Edam,

Noted. I'm glad to discuss trade of black or other items.

On another note, what t3 did you get from Fiery? This will help us help you square that, since he's afg at the moment. Feel free to email me: cascadacos@gmail.com to discuss either of the above topics.

thanks,

Cas

Kaziil
Guardian of Iron

re: Robes and trade

I have the Robes ready when you want them just pop in to KP or email me here. I am happy to trade for black and  recipes. I noticed BH had a Studded leather on out settlement trade section in the T3 recipe request section. Is that up to date or is it not usable anymore? 

I would be interested in what crafters you have that may want to trade as well

Feel free to pop into Keepers chat TS

Cheers

Kaziil

Hey Cas.

The T3 recipe was a level 15 jeweller gateway recipe I got for one of my crafters.

Edam will need to settle that separately from the robes deal.  

At the time Fiery was wanting raw resources and I had 5000 iron put aside but Fiery said to settle all the recipe trading at once and unfortunately he disappeared shortly thereafter. I still have the iron. Or we can come to some other arrangement.

A recipe Kaz was after from that list is the T3 Studded Leather so that may be a good one to trade with her.

Casvelyn
Representative

Thanks again, all. Much obliged. 

When would be a preferred time (in OZ time) for either/both of you to chat and/or conduct business? I can try to get on Teamspeak at that time (not sure I still have server details correctly) and get appropriate character(s) in game.

Best.

Cas

Kaziil
Guardian of Iron

Have emailed you in regards to the Robe exchange and black, Ill be back on in 4 hours so that is 12.50 Aussie time :)

By the way - don't post any deals in here you want kept secret as this thread is a public one visible even without logging in :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Keepers of the Circle Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum